Monday, June 8, 2015

HI family :) 

Well let the stress begin haha not really but pray hard for me this week! Sorry i don´t have much time to write but i will just tell you a few things that happened this week.... We had a great week! I know that the Lord is really blessing our area. I am grateful President for the chance I have to serve in Concepcion. I know that the Lord has big plans for our ward. Thank you also President for this chance that I have to grow. I am really excited to train! I am a little nervous for this new experience but I know that the Lord will help me and that all I need to do is trust in him and lead by example. I know that our region is going to have a lot of success. We are all really excited to work and to be part of the miracles the Lord has waiting. 
This week we had 9 investigators that came to church. One is a family of 6. They are really incredible. We have been teaching them for 3 weeks. They were a refrence of the Relief Society President. The Hermana told us that she loves the church. That from the first minute that she entered she felt like she was coming home. That she had found what she was looking for. I know that they are all really excited to learn more about the gospel and to follow Christ. They have a fecha for the 4th of July. I know that they are going to reach their goal! 
Also this week one of our converts invited her mom to church and she showed up. She is not religious at all but she LOVED the church. She was in the class the last hour and they were talking about Family History and she LOVED it. She wanted to know all about it so we went over that night and explained about it and put a fecha for the 27th of June. She is really ready to follow Christ. Which is interesting because at first she wouldn´t even open the door for us. But I have learned that the Lord has his timing. 
Also we went with another family of 5 this week and we were talking about why they wanted to come to church. We have taught them a few times but they weren´t really positive. But in this lesson the Hermana said ¨I like their church becauause, Then she started crying, Because they are focused on the family. And my family is the most important thing I have. So i want to go to their church becaue I want to be with my family forever.¨ It was such a powerful spiritual moment. You could just feel that she was really serious and wanted to change her life. That is why i love being a missionary. To see how the gospel changes people. 
I think the last few weeks I have kind of forgotten that it is the Lord that does the work. We are only his servants. But i know that he is in charge of these things. We just have to be obedient and do our part. Then he will do his. 

No comments:

Post a Comment