Monday, October 12, 2015

Well family here it is..... the last email as a missionary!




Well family here it is..... the last email as a missionary! Who would have thought that time passed SO fast! I can´t believe i will see you all this week! 

Last monday we went to my old area and visited some of the members there. It was really fun to see everyone! I love them! This week has been great! We had a baptism sunday morning. It was the best baptism i have ever been in. She was so ready! The bishop baptized her and the ward was really supportive! We had a few despedidas with the members and a few more today... :( I am going to miss Costa Rica and the people here so much but I can´t wait to see you guys. I just had my last interview with President Hayes. I love that guy :) He is the best. We are going to san jose right now to buy some stuff then tomorrow we have dinner at presidents house and wednesday we are going to the temple then thursday we go home..... HOW CRAZY!!!!! 

Well family I Love you all so much! I don´t have to much to write this week but we will have more to talk about soon I am sure! I love you all so much!! Thanks for everything you do for me!!! :) 

Hermana Chatwin

No comments:

Post a Comment