Thursday, April 24, 2014

1st week in the MTC

Hi family (: 
I am alive and well!!! Today is PDay and it has been nice to have a break from studying.  The MTC is really hard but i love it here.I love getting your letters and packages! reallly it is the best thing. I know i said i didn't think i would need a lot of letters but i love that feeling when we open the mail box and there is something for you in it! On sunday President Uchtdorf was here for easter and Dallen H Oaks was here on tuesday for devotional.  That was really cool to have them talk to us! Our teachers only speak spanish all the time so my spanish is getting better but slowly.  My companion is basically fluent to she is always speaking in spanish and i love that but i feel like i totally don't know what she is saying most the time. I have only have one break down in the MTC so that's good (: I really do love being here!!!   Well i will be on for an hour if you guys want to talk or something (: love you!!!  <3 Makall

On sunday night i just got a little overwhelmed for like 5 minutes and cried a little but nothing big (: it is really hard but i just have to remember that this is not for me or about me you know.  That i am doing this because heavenly father needs me here.  The language barrier is just really hard especially when we are teaching lessons.  i know what i want to say but cant so i just have to say what i can but i know if i study as much as i can then heavenly father will help with the rest.

It is getting better (: she is just like fluent in spanish you know so sometimes when we are teaching i don't really say much.  But we had a companionship inventory, which is where we just talk about our strengths and weaknesses and we worked it out.  So it is getting better.  She also just talks ALOT..... but she is really nice and is here for the right reasons....

Um the hives on my hands are still there... I put cream on them and take a benydryl every night so i read they wont go away until the stress in your life is gone..... so maybe not until after the mission haha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment