Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hi Family (: I am still here in Cartago

Hi Family (:

Well this week we had changes. I am still here in Cartago but my companion left :( how sad. My new companion is Hermana Geis she is from Californa. She has one change less than me in the mission. She is really nice I have known her for a while so I was excited when I found out we would be companions. She was in my zone before I came here. We have been together for about a day or so. She is really nice though.
Well this weekend we had a weekend full of miracles! On saturday our investigators finally got baptized!! (: yay!! We were so happy for them and they were so Happy! Then on sunday our other investigator got baptized!!! Yay!! (: so we had three baptisms this weekend! It was a good way to end our time together.

So on sunday in the morning we called the two hermanas that got baptized on saturday and they told us that they couldn't come to church but I couldn't understand what she was saying becasue she was crying a lot. So we were sitting there thinking... what should we do. We prayed and we just didn't know if we should go and see what happened or go after church. But we felt like we should go. So we went to there house and she was crying because she got in a fight with her husband. So we talked to them and they told us we are not going to go sorry but we aren't going. So we asked them if we could say a prayer together and we did. Then we sat in silence for about 20 minutes and we finally asked them so what do you think God wants you to do today. And they said well I bet He wants us to go to church and recieve the Holy Ghost. So they got ready and we went to chruch. They told us when they recieved the Holy ghost they could feel that really they were clean from all their sins. If you knew these Hermanas and have seen the change that is happening in them you would know that really this gospel is so true! They are just incredible!
The other Hermana has been attending church for more than a year and the Missionaries baptized her daughter but she was living with the father of her kids. But about a month ago we visited her and we asked her Hermana when do you want to get baptized because we knew that if she put the fecha it would be a goal she would have for herself. So she told us the first day of Feb. And she told her marido that if he didn't want to get married  he had to leave. So it was a very difficult decision but she made it and she was SO happy. Everyone in the Ward was so happy to see her get baptized and really you can see the change that is happening in her house. It is incredible!

Well family I hope all is well. Thanks for all the prayers I know it always helps work harder when I remember that my family is always praying for me. I love you guys so much! I hope you have a good week!!

Hermana Chatwin

No comments:

Post a Comment