Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hi Family (: Well this week our investigators should finally be getting baptized!

Hi Family (:
Well this is the last week before changes! How weird is that?? I can't believe that I have been in this area for 3 months. It feels like i just got her. Well it sounds like everyone has been having a pretty good week and stuff! I miss you guys lots but I know that I am exactly where the Lord wants me to be. I can't believe all of the things I have learned in the last few months here in Cartago. Really it has been such a great blessing to me.

Well this week our investigators should finally be getting baptized! We had to wait a while for her to stop smoking but she has stopped and she is really really happy! (: They came to church all by themselves on sunday! We were so happy! 
This week we had a real miracle happen. We were in a lesson with a Recent Convert and we were running a little late so we were trying to teach fast but her son talks ALOT and so we were waiting to leave. Then finally we left and we were walking to our other cita,.
or like running because we were late. Then we were like hey maybe it will be faster if we cut through this park thing. Which we never usually do. Nor have we ever thought it was faster but we went that way that day. So we were walking and we ran into our other Recent convert there who was coming to play soccer. She told us are you serious why are you guys walking here. She told us that she had just gotten in a fight with her daughter and the whole way to the park she was praying that she could talk to us. That she needed to talk to us and was asking her Father in Heaven for help to know what to do. Honestly it was the neatest experience. We got to be the answer to her

prayer and we got to be the hands of our father in heaven. In that moment my testimony grew that The Lord knows every person. He is very aware of what is happening in everyones lives. He knows and listens to our prayers. I am so grateful to be here to help him answer the prayers of his children.
Well family I will let you know next week about changes! I am sure I will still be here my companion. who knows, but I love you guys! I hope everything is good at home! and good with Talmage! He is in my prayers! And Kendall for his job! I will fast for you too on saturday (: Love you guys!!

Hermana Chatwin

No comments:

Post a Comment