Monday, July 13, 2015

What a crazy week!

Hi family!!! 
What a crazy week we have had. I love being a missionary with my whole heart!  Well this week we had our Zone confrences and our first interviews with President Hayes. I can´t say it enough that their family is AMAZING! Our Zone meeting was a lot different but he taught us about how it will be when we live with God and how that is the goal really to help everyone get back and live with God. That we have to be worthy to have the spirit always. That really that is the key to happiness in this life. Then we had our interviews and I learned a lot from him! He is great! 

This week was a little rough but My companion and I are really seeing that the Lord is preparing his children to accept the gospel in every moment. That Sometimes we don´t know exactly what is the best thing to do but when we put our confidence in the Lord and trust in him we are going to be okay and everything will work out! 

Today we had our 1 month meeting with President Hayes and his family for the new missionaries and their trainers. It was the best meeting I think I have ever been in. He talked a lot about how the point of this life is to love the people you are with and to be happy.  I have learned a lot about that on my missions. Like all of you that know me know I have always had a hard time with this concept. I am a happy person with everyone but you guys.... Before my mission I thought that I couldn´t change that- that is was just how I was but I have learned on my misison that that is a lie that Satan tells people so that they never change and never improve. I have learned that happines is a choice. That every day we have the chance to choose to be happy. I know that maybe is is something small but it is the reason we came to this earth to be happy to learn to be happy and to love our families! To love the Lords children! When we learn this then everything else falls into place. Everything else becomes possible when we know WHY  we are doing the things we do. We understand that Charity is the only thing that gives us the drive to do hard things. When we love the people we are with.  I know that Charity changes everything! I am so grateful for the chance I have had to learn that lesson in my life so that I can be a better person and help other people to come to christ. I love you guys so much! I hope you all had a good week! 

Hermana Chatwin

No comments:

Post a Comment