Monday, November 10, 2014

Hi family!
 
So we are writing very early today because they changed my Pday to thursday. We only have time to do internet today because on thursday we have to go to the office and do some stuff for imigration. So this email will be very short. This week has been good. We had a few more investigators come to church this week so we are seeing some progress. We found a few new families last week to teach so that was awesome! One of the families the dad has never listened to the Hermanas before but I invited him to listen to us and he did. He said he wasn´t ready to come to church but he really like the things we were teaching him. So we will see what happens next week. My companion is really awesome! She always helps me know what i can do better and we are working better together. I am starting to know the area a little bit more so that is good. Still I dont know everything or everyone but it is coming! I had to speak in church this week about the Obra Misional. So that was fun :) Things are good here everyone is decorating for christmas so everyone has their trees or their lights up :) it is very different to see a house with lights and a tree but it is like 60 degrees outside. And still you are cold... :) It is crazy. I love being a missionary with all my heart! I know that this is where I need to be! Sorry that it is so short but I will srite a longer one next week!
 
Love you guys
 

Hermana Chatwin

No comments:

Post a Comment