Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A crazy week

Hi Family!!!
 (: Ah i can't tell you how fun it was to see all your pictures this week! How fun that everyone is together!!!! I love you guys! I am glad you all were together on my birthday! And ate some chocolate pie for me (:
Well this week has been crazy! We had a lot of disappointments but we also saw a lot of Miracle this week. We have an investigator who is so great! She has come to church 4 times but doesn't feel like she has gotten her answer yet. She was supposed to have her baptismal interview thisweek but she said she couldn't because she was in San Jose. So we were waiting for her in Cartago with the Elders who were going to do the interview but she said no.

So we were really bummed just waiting for the Elders and thinking what should we do when she walked up to us. We were in the middle of the city and she just ran into us. So she had her interview that night. She still doesn't feel quite ready to get baptized but we are working on it. It was crazy that we ran into her though in the middle of a city.... Heavenly Father loves her so much! 
Also this week we got to our house and our closet was broken. We have like a portable closet that is kind of cheep but it was all the way tipped over. We tried to put it back together but it got worse and worse. So we ended up just sitting on the floor laughing until our stomaches hurt because it was so broken. Then we had to put all the clothes on our bed and on the chairs inour house. It was like that for about 4 days.... so that was kind of horrible. 
Oh and on Sunday we had the biggest miracle ever! We had 7 Investigators in the church and we didn't go to get any of them. They all came with Members and it was so great!!! There is this one family that the grandparents have been inactive for a year but they have veen members for almost their whole lives. Their Grandkids are not members and this sunday they all came to church. It was so great to see them there and to see the difference that the church makes in peoples lives! 
Also we went with a member whose wife is not a member and he was inactive but we went to visit and we talked about Eternal Families and it was so sweet. He told her this is the only way that we can have an etermal family is if you come to church and know for yourself so that you can get baptized and we can go to the temple. It was the sweetest thing ever. I know that Heavenly father is preparing families to listen to the gospel. 
Also to celebrate my birthday we went to subway on my birthday (: that was fun! But yesterday we had to go to the office to get new closets so we decided we would go to lunch and we went to chilis (: it was SO good!!!! The best food I have ever eaten! We got chocolate cake too so that was fun and they sang to me in English so that was fun too! I also got my package that mom mailed the other one still didn't come but maybe in a while I will get it (: 
Oh one more thing  an investigator invited us over for My birthday and my companions because hers is this sunday so we went to eat with this lady. She is really nice.She goes to  an evangelica church but she is reading the book of mormon. She told us that she and her husband were never baptized into the church because she wanted to get married for the church first. But then we started talking about temples and how they could get baptized and then married. And showed her a picture of the temple in Costa Rica. She said maybe that's why I never got baptized so i could get married there...... We were both like.... uh YEAH!!! She is so great! We just need to go with her Husband and get them both to come to church!! But everyone this week has been great! This is the last week of the change so maybe I will be writting from somewhere new next week.I don't think so but I will let you all know (: Love you all so much!!!! Hope everyone is having lots of fun together! Miss ya like crazy but I know I am where I need to be!! Love you!!! (: <3
Hermana Chatwin

No comments:

Post a Comment