Monday, August 10, 2015

There is no greater joy than to hear that your children walk in truth!

Good afternoon, I am Elder Ron Sparks and my wife and I are Temple missionaries in the Costa Rica Temple. As part of our assignment we have the opportunity each week to visit different wards in the Temple District and give talks to help the members come to the Temple. One of my favorite things about these visits is getting to know the wonderful Elders and Sisters who serve in the Lords vineyard in Costa Rica. As you can see from this picture we had the opportunity to speak in Barrio La Concepcion today and meet your daughter. What a sweet young lady she is. It was interesting to watch her with the other Sisters and the members. In the Principles of the Gospel class the chairs were in a circle and that gave me the opportunity to observe these missionaries with their investigators. It was very easy to see the love that they had for each other, for their investigators and for the members.
I know your daughter comes home in a few short months and I can only imagine how excited you are. We had 4 sons serve and we know first hand the joy in receiving them home after faithfully serving. She is a great missionary, she was definitly on top of things in church today and is teaching the other sisters well and setting a great example for them to follow. Her spanish is very good and I could see she understood what was being said and asked of her and her ability to respond and express herself was excellent. She is a wonderful young lady and I know you are proud of her and love her with all your heart. Enjoy being missionary parents for the next few months and then rejoice in receiving her home after having served so well. 

Elder Ron Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment