Monday, August 18, 2014

I passed my 4 month mark in the mission.....

Hi family (: 

Tihs week I passed my 4 month mark in the mission..... wat??? Crazy stuff!! This week has been pretty good. Still nothing to exciting to report. Yesterday was changes and I will be here in Canas or at least 6 more weeks. But i am really excited about that (: I love it here. It is so different than any where else, Everyone is bien tranquilla! No big cities or lots of cars. It is just like the country part of Costa Rica. 

We have been having a little more success but nothing to big. We have really been working hard here and I know that the Lord will eventually bless us with the fruits of our labor. One thing we have learned this week is that you have to be grateful for all the little things that you have in your lives. That if you had one person come to church that that one person is coming closer to Christ. This week we had 6 people come to church. We have started to have just a sacrament meeting at like 6:30 or some o the members that have to work on sundays. So that is different. We started our day with church and ended with church yesterday too. 

This week was mothers day here so everyone was home from work on Friday and then everyone was out of town or the weekend... So that was a little rough we had very few lessons this weekend but still we are always trying to find new people to teach.  

I sent you letters so watch the mailbox (: maybe in a month haha. But things are good here. Changing but good. My companion only has 1 transfer left so that is weird.  I don't know what I will do without her. She is awesome (: 

Well family sorry this is short but I love you all and miss ya like crazy! (:


Hermana Chatwin

No comments:

Post a Comment