Monday, October 20, 2014

GREAT WEEK

Hi family (: 

Well This week has been great! We have been working really hard and trying to find some new people to teach!  

We had a baptism of on of our golden investigators! Here is the picture! (: We have 2 baptisms for the next week! (: yay!!! I really love it here so much! This is the last week of the transfer so we will see if i have changes this week or the next transfer which is in 4 weeks... But who knows. 

I don't really have much to write this week.... I have been learning a lot about how we can work more with the members and have converts not just baptisms. This week we had a Noche De Hogar in the house of the Branch president and invited a few of our recent converts and investigators too. It was really awesome (: we talked about the Plan of Salvation. 

Then saturday we had our baptism and it was really awesome! There were a lot of people that came to support him so he could really feel the love of the branch. He shared his testimony after he was baptised and he said that he had been looking all of his life for the church even though he didn't know it. That really this was the way to come to Jesus Christ. It was really neat to hear his testimony.  I just love being a missionary. It is a little crazy to think that I have been doing the same thing everyday for 6 months of my life. But I love it! 

Well family! I don't have a ton to share this week but i love you all and miss ya like crazy! Hope everything is going well! Love you all so much! <3


Hermana Chatwin

No comments:

Post a Comment