Monday, October 27, 2014

I am in Cartago

Hey mom. Just so you know I had changes I am in Cartago which is about 1 hour from San Jose.  I left my area at like 7:30 this morning and just barely got here. I had to drop my old companion off with the new companion and then i had to go to san jose with some elders.,…. so that was weird... and then we had to go to our new area from San Jose. so we just barely got her like an hour ago. I dont have a ton of time to write today so i will write you all a long letter next week. My new companion is names Hermana Ellis she is from Utah and she just finished her training so she has about 3 months in the mission. I am excited to be here but I was very sad to leave my area. I love Cañas really it was like my home so i was a little sad to leave today. Mostly just to say goodbye to the branch and to the people I have taught. I love being a missionary. We had two baptisms this week I will send you pictures next week. This stupid computer wont let me go to my dropbox so i will see the pictures next week too. Well I love you and hope you have a good week!!!


 

Love Hermana Chatwin

No comments:

Post a Comment