Tuesday, July 1, 2014

One Month!






Hi Family! How is everyone??
This week has been a little better.  We haven't had a ton of success but we have found a few new investigators so we will se what happens.  
The language is coming.  I have learned that the minute when i stop trying to open my mouth is when i cant talk.  Also we had our "one month check" with President today (so we are in San Jose) we just talked about how things are going and how our companions are.  He also said that it is very normal for North Americans to feel like they hit a road block and feel like they can't speak or understand then after that they just take off.  So I am hoping that that will come soon.  I know as long as i do my part the lord will help me.  
Also things have been crazy here with the World Cup.  Yesterday we did nothing.  We went to church and studied and then the game was on so we just studied and read scriptures. We went to one members house because we thought the game was over but they were in overtime for penalty kicks.... The members were going crazy like yelling at the TV and stuff..  It was crazy but fun to watch.  I have a shirt that says "Vamos Ticos" but I can only wear it on Pdays... clearly :) Then after that we helped the Hermanas in our district move. The other Hermanas in our district were having problems with their neighbors so the moved this week. Their new apartment is SOO nice... it smells like Gran's house but other than that it is really nice.
I hope you all have a great week.  Sorry its short. But we are in San Jose and dont have a ton of time today.  Love you all!! Have a good 4th of July for me! 

Love you and Miss you!!! <3

Hermana Chatwin


Makall with her district at a BBQ with the Mission President

No comments:

Post a Comment