Monday, September 29, 2014

Makall's new companion


Hola Familia!! (: well Today was changes and I obviously got a new companion but things did not go how we thought at all. So the whole time I have been here We have had 6 missionaries in our district. One companionship in each branch and then one that was in both branches. Well my companion is going home this week and one of the other Hermanas so we were thinking we were both going to get new companions but they decided to close the are of the other Hermanas so we are only going to have 2 companionships. One of Elders one of Hermanas.

So  my new companion is the companion of the other sister. Her name is Hermana De Leon. She is from Guatemala. She has one change less than me in the mission so this is her third change. We will just be in the same area i have been in for the last 3 changes. So that is the update about my new companion. Also we moved yay! The other hermanas had a way nicer house than us so we moved all of my stuff to their house today so we can live there. Not going to lie it is going to be so weird without Hermana Garcia but I know that the Lord has something that I need to learn here.

So this saturday was really awesome! We had 3 baptisms (: yay!!! Two Chiquitos and one    Abuela! I will send pictures! Also we got to see the Womens Conference so that was really awesome! We don't have many investigators right now but that is our goal for this week to find some new people to teach! This week for General Conference the mission has a goal to have 500 Investigators in the sessions so we are working really hard to get people to come to that. 

Well family.... Nothing to exciting  I am still alive and well. (: This week will be hard but I am sure it will be worth it. I am learning so much about how we need to put our trust in the Lord. That really he is the only one who knows what we need to do  and who is prepared for this message. I know that everything happens for a reason and that we have to do our part to recieve the guidance of the spirit and his help in our lives.  Hope everything is going well. Love you all like crazy! 

Love Hermana Chatwin







No comments:

Post a Comment